Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Years Resolutions

  1. Go to the gym twice a week and improve this mark to three times a week by August.
  2. Cook something new at least once a month but try to do it twice a month.
  3. Read a book every two weeks and write a review for every book I read.
  4. Deposit at least $100.00 out of every paycheck into my credit union savings account.
  5. Complete the first round of JAS Houston language courses.
  6. Work though The Artist’s Way.
  7. Finish at least two writing projects this year that are NOT poetry.
  8. Write three posts a week for the Opiate.
I might have thought of some others however I can't remember them at the moment. Eight is certainly enough to get things rolling. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, #5 has already gone by the wayside. I emailed and called JAS Houston and never heard back from them before the start of classes this past week. I'll have to check out another way of learning Japanese.

No comments: