Saturday, October 27, 2007

Really?

I found this result slightly disappointing for some reason.


You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
70%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
70%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
50%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
45%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
45%
Inara Serra (Companion)
40%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
40%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
40%
Alliance
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
20%
River (Stowaway)
20%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test




At least I am hot. I also find it interesting that Nathan Fillion got the same top result and Jewel Staite is Wash. Now with this new found knowledge I am going to spend some time staring at myself in the mirror. Naked.

No comments: