And then there are these things and they're just freaky!
- It kind of bothers me that there is a market for these things. Another good post about them can be found here, now with more irony (and hotness). (Just for the record at first I thought Shotguard was something COMPLETELY different.)
- You know I NEVER get tired of making some enchanted evening jokes involving fish but this? This makes it far too easy.
- As if we needed another reason to love the vending machine.
- And speaking of loving vending machines.
- You know you want to buy a lotto ticket!
SimbaKimba shilling for Toyota.
For All the Harajuku Girls in the Hizzle
- So many jokes I don't know where to go. Anna Nicole Smith and her, ahem, lovely externals, or should we focus on the hug & chux, which is something I might do at Flipside this year.
- I think the fine print on this shirt says "last restoration with exciting from secret zone." Any idea what that MIGHT mean? Yeah, me neither.
- This shirt encapsulates everything that is right about wacky shirts from Japan. From now on it is my goal in life to use the word "pulsatile" in conversation several times a week.
- Some say blame Canada, others say blame Brazil.
- I TOTALLY misread this title, although a gorgeous aesthetic orgasm would be mighty nice now and then.
- It is true. They have no equal.
- The "Voter Turnout Lift-Up Bra"? Get these things to Florida stat! It will eraditcate the "hanging chads" issue once and for all. (Notice how I steered clear of the "I'd put my ballot in her box" and "this gives a whole new meaning to stuffing the ballot box" jokes? I think I've grown.)
- I try not to think at all, really.
Insert Ace of Base Joke Here
- So are they high-sensitivity accessories for a conquest?
- Is this just a bad translation of a Justin Timberlake lyric or perhaps it is Weird Al's piss-take on "Sexy Back."
- Nothing like clean laundry to get the ladies in the mood. (At least I think that the thing is a laundry basket. If not this joke pretty much sucks even worse than they usually do.)
Its on TV.....IN JAPAN! (Or maybe just YouTube.)
- El gato gigante! (See how multicultural I am? For those keeping track at home this cat is approximately 1/11th of a Funkywoodjam.)
- Okay, I think this one is from Australia, but, well, damn.
- Poor Yukipon! His mistress is a drunk who is dating a dude that is allergic to cats so he is forced out of the house and has to get a job so he can eat. I really like how they use the angry eyebrows in the second clip and I want a Yukipon costume for Flipside.