Thursday, April 06, 2006

"Absolutely Nothing"

In an interesting and rare numerical coincidence that occurs just once (or twice for people not using a 24 hour clock) a century the time and date was 01:02:03 04/05/06. This means absolutely nothing, but I thought it was neat and worthy of sharing.

Also I hope this, combined with my record-breaking six posts last night, will get me off the hook until sometime next week as I am going on a short vacation starting tomorrow night.

For those of you that need something more to tide you over here is a fit of link-blogging for you:
  1. How to get your songs off your iPod.
  2. The town that PA forgot.
  3. Bald Eagles 24-7
  4. The Self-cooling beer can
  5. Jack Black + Talking Motorcycle = Fox Didn’t Buy It
  6. I haven’t even got the words
  7. Buy me this. Do it now.
  8. Or I would settle for this.
  9. I am thinking about doing this.
  10. The RIAA may actually be more evil than Tom DeLay.
  11. While we’re on the subject of piracy here is a collection of links to freeware programs to replace some warez you may have in your inventory.
  12. Have I mentioned that I like bagpipes and other folk music stuff? No? Well here is a link to Music in Scotland dot com. They have a lot of stuff I want.
  13. Here is another link to bagpipe/folk music store, in this case Temple Records. I am really ticked that I missed there 10 CDs for the price of 5. I would have spent some STUPID money on here updating my Battlefield Band discography.
  14. Here is a third place to fulfill my celtic music needs.

There, fourteen links for you to peruse while I am gone. Enjoy yourself.

No comments: