Saturday, April 29, 2006

Four Color Commentary - Books Shipped 4-26-06

Once again this is going to be a commentary-free edition of the Four Color Commentary. I am recovering from my trip to Korea by spending the weekend playing photographer at the Lone Star Flight Museum’s annual air show on Galveston. This combined with the fact that I did not read one single comic while I was in Korea has combined to put me so far behind on my comic reading that I am going to need an entire weekend to get caught up. Right now I am planning on that being next weekend, but we shall see. Here is what I bought this week:

  • Annihilation: Ronan #1 (of 4)
    • Simon Furman, Writer
    • Jorge Lucas, Artist
  • Astonishing X-Men #14
    • Joss Whedon, Writer
    • John Cassaday, Artist
  • Batman #652
    • James Robinson, Writer
    • Don Kramer, Penciller
    • Michael Bair & Wayne Faucher, Inkers
  • Blue Beetle #2
    • Keith Giffen & John Rogers, Writers
    • Cully Hamner, Artist
  • Hawkgirl #51
    • Walter Simonson, Writer
    • Howard Chaykin, Artist
  • Infinite Crisis Aftermath: The Battle for Bludhaven #2 (of 6)
    • Justin Gray & Jimmy Palmiotti, Writers
    • Dan Jurgens & Jimmy Palmiotti, Artists
  • Ion #1
    • Ron Marz, Writer
    • Greg Tocchini, Artist
    • Jay Leisten, Inker, pages 14-15
  • Legends of the Dark Knight #204
    • Justin Gray, Writer
    • Steven Cummings, Artist
  • Red Sonja vs. Thulsa Doom #3
    • Peter David with Luke Lieberman, Writers
    • Will Conrad, Artist
  • Seven Soldiers: Frankenstein #4 (of 4)
    • Grant Morrison, Writer
    • Doug Mahnke, Artist
  • Solo #10
    • Damion Scott, Artist
    • Various Writers
  • Star Wars: Tag & Bink Episode I Revenge of the Clone Menace
    • Kevin Rubio, Writer
    • Lucas Marangon, Artist
  • Ultimate Fantastic Four #29
    • Mark Millar, Writer
    • Greg Land, Artst
  • Usagi Yojimbo #93
    • Stan Sakai, Writer & Artist
  • Wolverine #41
    • Stuart Moore, Writer
    • C.P. Smith, Artist
Actually now that I think about it, I lied about not reading any comics. I read the Batman: Thrillkiller trade that I bought last week. If the weather does not cooperate today, then I may spend the day sequestered in my hotel room getting caught up on the three TPB reviews I still have to write and my comic reading. We shall see.

No comments: