Saturday, May 06, 2006

My New Hero

Today I intended to write about Cinco de Mayo. (Guess what? I did and you can read it here.) Of course that was until I heard the Democracy Now story about Ray McGovern’s questioning of Donald Rumsfeld at an event in Atlanta on Thursday. You can watch video from MSNBC’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann here thanks to onegoodmove. Also you can read the rush transcript and get more from the Democracy now website here.

Wow. I know all of my conservative friends and readers will blow this off, and I am almost certain that the conservative noise machine (please read Bill O’Reilly) will dig up something about Ray McGovern that will be used to make it appear as though he had an agenda, however I just want to bask in the moment of someone asking tough questions of the G-Dub All-Stars and I thought it important that I share with you kids.

No comments: