Friday, January 18, 2008

When Vikings Attack!

Back in 1999 or 2000 I had this flash. A Norse hall full of Vikings back from a summer of raiding, their plunder heaped in piles about the hall. However sitting a top one pile is a statue of Col. Sanders from KFC. As this flash happened I also noticed that all of the Vikings were eating fried chicken rather than what one might expect them to eat. These images stuck with me and stuck with me and I would wonder where the hell the Vikings got the KFC swag. Clearly there were still Vikings in the world today. I talked about this with a couple of friends and before long we had a fifteen minute video, "When Vikings Attack!" complete with commercials. The reason I mention all this is that the videos are now up on YouTube. I hope you enjoy!







No comments: