Monday, August 14, 2006

Hooray for Boobies!

Earlier today a freind was perusing Overheard at the Office when he found the following:

And I Wrote It in the Funbag Programming Language

Engineer #1: What the hell were you thinking when you wrote this code?
Engineer #2: Boobs.
Engineer #1: Huh?!
Engineer #2: Truthfully, it's likely I was thinking about boobs.

Columbia, Maryland


Which he promptly sent to me with the note, "This made me think of you." In honor of today being Monday, things being written while thinking about boobs, and because I can't come up with anything else to write tonight I would like to share the following song with you:

Tubular Boobular Joy from the classic Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode "Outlaw" featuring the talents of Jack "He Craps Bigger Than Me" Palance and some breasts. You can listen to it here when the link is working.

Tags: FWJ, MyWorld

No comments: