Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Vampire's Suck

So this quiz result was amusing enough to share:




You scored as Blade. Thats right you are the booty kicking you cross me and I will stomp a mudhole in your butt type. Sexy and a great fighter with mad fighting skills

Blade


100%

Marius


75%

Deacon Frost


75%

Armand


67%

Dracula


67%

Spike


58%

Louis


50%

Akasha


42%

Lestat


33%

Angel


25%

Whose your Vampire personality? (images)
created with QuizFarm.com


Lets just say that, "Sexy and a great fighter with mad fighting skills," does not immediately spring to mind when I think about myself. Now I have delivered the wrath of the Lord our God upon one or two boys while playing hockey and if there is a pay phone handy I can be downright Crowe-ian in the amount of whup-ass I can deliver (read about it here.)

Tags: FWJ, Quizzes

No comments: