Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Art of Being a Man: Bow Ties

Alright my little nose-pickers I went to the Obama rally in Houston tonight and I need to do some research before I can really drop some Obamology on your bitch-asses I thought I would offer up this instead. Below is a page I saved from one of the Details magazines I chucked last week. In it you will learn the secret of how to tie a bow tie, something far too few of us know how to do. As much as I love getting dressed up, I still have no idea how to do this and thus, when the evening is winding down I either have to do a discreet switch from the pre-tied falsey bow tie to the never been tied in its life tie in order to achieve the "I am so cool I untie my bow tie and let it drape around my collar" level of cool. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. Well now I pass along the secret so you can be spared my pain.


No comments: