- Advice for those of you out there that do not have my way with the asian ladies. The best line? "Douchebag, my sex appeal is transcendent."**
- I'm not looking for love, baby, so this shirt is ok by me.***
- So while this joke requires no set up, I am going to go ahead and embelish for you. There is a guy at Downing Street who I dubbed KY because for the life of me I could not remember his name but I could remember that he was from Kentucky. Now I can't remember his name because I always think of him as KY.
- MIRFs? This is a concept I can SO get behind. And I "voted" for Mom #5.
- This made me chuckle.
- Chris over at The ISB is giving us Bring It On week. It is genius and, apparently, catching. Start here, then go here, then here, and then here. Then check out this link and this link.
- An Archbishop of Canterbury Tale. (For those of you who don't get it read this article. If you are still confused please go back to high school.)
- Funny, this is how I feel about Gin.
- This made me giggle and here is a follow-up.
- Perhaps an answer to who really turned Japanese?
- This is satire. Read the comments for fun with idiots.
- Neoplatonism. Not the tasty ice cream.
- "I shall call him Monty."
- Just an FYI. Dave Campbell of Dave's Longbox fame (Hey! Wasn't he in Newsweek once?) has sold out to The Man and is now blogging professionally for ABC. You can read his weak sauce here.
- Octopus? Try octo-awesome! (I first saw this here. Click on this link to hear an interesting interview.)
* And not in the creepy uncle kind of way anymore.
** In fact this line is so awesome that I stole it for my new blog header.
*** Filthy sex on the other hand...