Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nothing to Say

I really don't have anything to say tonight. I saw this picture over on Pete's "A Perfectly Cromulent Blog" and thought it worth sharing:



In case you are wondering, I plan on voting for Obama in the primary March 4th and hopefully in November. More than anything I think Obama can inspire the nation to be better than we currently are much in the way that Kennedy inspired my parents generation. Of course in retrospect Kennedy was not that effective of a President, however without Kennedy inspiring the nation I do not think Johnson would have been able to accomplish the things he did. My hope is that Obama is able to inspire us AND accomplish something worthwhile during his time in office. This is the first time I have actually been excited about a candidate.

No comments: