Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I Found the Emperor's Underpants!

As I was wandering the vast wilds of the world wide web-footed friend, I stumbled across a reference to the Incredulous Cross-Sections section of Al MacDonald’s website. I learned so much from them. For example, who knew that the TIE Bomber had 76 trombones in it’s big parade? Not this fanboy. This, of course, led to some more exploratory clicking, made extra special easy since he was kind enough to include links to the rest of his site on the left side of the page. The This Week and DCM Archive are where the true fun begins. I have selected a few of my favorites and linked them here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. (And here. What? It was a late addition.)

I am sure some of you a leery of clicking on the links; wondering what sort of idiocy I am trying to get you involved in? Well rest assured my friend, while I will never understand how you were able to avoid clicking on all those juicy links (mmmmm, links) above, I would not try to bilk you into clicking on something untoward. Okay, that’s totally a lie, but in this case it is true. What I am trying to get you to embrace today is the good god its geeky fun of the Diary of a Crazed Mimbanite. Yeah, I don’t know what a Mimbanite is either, but this diary? It is beautiful, man. It brought a tear to my eye. Comic strips that have a little fun with Star Wars. Seriously, go check it out.

No comments: