Sunday, January 08, 2006

Something I Saw

Recently I have become party to a mobblog started by bobfish, a recent acquaintence of mine. The blog is based on the principle that:
A person can say anything if it is followed with "hey, it's just something I saw." The most disturbing images, terrible insults, disgusting stories can be described without fear when this simple phrase is added. So here is a place for me, and others like me who see amusing bumper stickers, strange videos, or anything else that we find interesting, to share such things without having to agree or disagree with the sentiments behind them. Because, hey, it's just something I saw.
While I don't think this will change the world. There is some pretty funny stuff there. Check it out at somethingisaw.blogspot.com.

No comments: