Thursday, September 22, 2005

Evacuee

Well, my fair readers, I have just finished packing the car and I am about to head out of town.  I am intrigued by the idea of staying here and riding out the storm, particularly for those of you who have lived in The Woodlands, but I am not technically prepared to offer entries from the eye of the storm.  That being the case and since a close friend is having a house-warming party Saturday night, I am getting the heck out of dodge.

I will take my camera with me in an attempt to record my experiences on the road with all of the estimated 1 million people who are leaving the Galveston-Houston area.  I hope we are all overreacting to this and that the storm will take a sharper turn to the north than currently predicted, however I would rather all of us err on the side of safety.  For those of my friends that are holding tight, good luck and God bless!

No comments: