Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Surreal Life

I was driving home from another ill-advised spending spree at Best Buy when this guy in a convertible pulled off the freeway in front of me.  As I was passing him I saw some weird, misshapen lump in the passenger seat.  As I pulled past I realized it was a shaven head!  Because I am obsessed with midgets I thought it was a LP.  Then I passed and realized it was just a kid.

A few minutes later I was sitting in line at the Wendy’s drive through and I started thinking about what I had just seen.  I thought to myself, “You know, if I had a midget I would buy a nice old convertible so we could drive around in it and his little bald pate could mess with people’s minds.  Something with fins, a ‘50s era convertible, or maybe a ‘40s roadster all tricked out with a flame job and good rims.  That would be cool”

No comments: