Sunday, November 13, 2005

Brief Update

(No, this has nothing to do with my underpants status, however if you must know I am currently at 0% underpants.)

I added a new section to the links (I typed linkies for some reason) on the right side of the page. This section is titled More Me! and will be links to where there is more of me out there in the vast wilds of this thing you like to call the internet (I call it George, but I think we have already established that my connection with your reality is not the strongest in existence.) Right now there are just two links there, but eventually there will be more. They are:

  • Tribe.net Profile. This is my profile on Tribe.net. A friend of mine, Paulina, turned me on to Tribe.net, which is a social networking site along the lines of Facebook.com, but it has more of an alt or underground feel to me and thus is cooler. Also, all of my friends in the Burner community use this site.
  • Webshots Photo Gallery. This is my online photo gallery, which is hopelessly out of date. One of these days I hope to get my own site going and will then have a properly sorted and named gallery, till then this is what you get.

That does it for tonight kiddos. Have fun with these, and if you’re on Tribe.net shoot me an email so we can be friends.

No comments: