Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Week One Report Card

Well, I weighed in at a svelte 301.8 pounds this morning, which means I lost 3.8 pounds this past week. Considering I was not as disciplined as I could have been this past week, it is a really good and encouraging start.

Incidentally, I have decided that 250 pounds is going to be considered 100% James and I am currently at 120.72% James. Perhaps in the coming week I will think of a cool graphic that I can use to track my newly-shrinking self.

Also, while discussing my plan with RF via email today it occurred to me that I might, just might, be able to get down to 225. The first goal, however, is going to be 250 by the time Flipside rolls around (Memorial Day weekend.) After I hit the 250 mark, I can reevaluate how I feel and where I am physically. At that point I should be in better shape and my body will be in a better place for me to start doing higher impact workouts and the like. We shall see, but for now 250 is the goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot! The Incredibly Shrinking James begins!

~muffins