Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This Quote's for You RF

WARNING:
THIS POST WILL PROBABLY OFFEND YOU.
IT HAS DIRTY WORDS; IT DISCUSSES BUGGERY.
THANKFULLY ALL THE FILTH CONTAINED BELOW IS QUOTED FROM AN INTERVIEW WITH JACK BLACK AND THEREFORE I HAVE NO MORAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT WHATSOEVER.
READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK.

While reading the article/interview with Jack Black in the January issue of GQ I came across the following exchange:

BLACK: You can't overestimate the importance of a good bowel movement. It's one of the big ones.
HEATH: Most people don't like to see any pleasure in it.
BLACK: Those people are like some fucking puritanical religious fucks. Nothing feels quite as great as an awesome movement. I mean, it's right up there with a great orgasm.
HEATH: I don't think many women would agree with that.
BLACK: I think maybe it's a guy thing. Maybe the women don't care about taking shits as much. I don't know whether this is true, but I remember hearing something about how... [he suddenly stops] I don't want to talk about this anymore. I don't like where we're going.
HEATH: I don't think I brought it up.
BLACK: [deciding to continue] Well, you know, some women like anal sex. Is that true? I've never met one. But supposedly some women love having anal sex. And I want to know, do they love it because the guy's loving it, or do they love it because they like the feeling of a penis in their asshole?
HEATH: Well, lots of guys like it, too.
BLACK: Yeah. But maybe there are more pleasure sensors in a guy's asshole. Because it's very close to the prostate. Whereas the woman, there's no prostate, there's no reason why the anal penetration would translate to sexual pleasure...
HEATH: But when you're feeling sexy, there's many parts of your body that start transmitting pleasure...
BLACK: [nods] So, like, I suppose the ultimate in pleasure would be eating a delicious sandwich while shitting and having sex.

When I read the first few lines of this I knew I had to share it with RF. By the time I got to the botom of the exchange, I thought this might serve as a warning to Diana.

No comments: