Friday, December 02, 2005

It Came form St Louis

So as some of you may have figured out I have this friend Nikki. I have mentioned her once or twice around here (or perhaps three or four or five times). She is one of my best friends in the whole world. She has this incredible smile that lights up a room and these eyes that just slay me. Anyway, I am getting off track here. The real reason I am talking about Nikki tonight is to point out that her Aunt Connie has a blog, Mumbo Jumbo. I met Aunt Connie when I sent to St. Louis for the 4th of July a couple of years ago (previously mentioned here) and while no words I can put together would encompass the exuberance which Connie displays, her blog does a damn fine job. I recommend you check it out and say hi. A particular favorite of mine is the string of comments on the Rosa’s Offical Halloween Picture post. I love puns. Particularly bad ones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why I am so flattered. Oh the pressure...the shaking hands at the keyboard now because you have given my blog such a recommendation! I am very proud to be mentioned on your very journeyed blog.

But most of all what I like is that is sounds like you may really, really like me! Or does it still have something to do with that connection to...what's her name...Oh Nikki!

Happy Holidays,
Connie

James said...

I do really, really like you, regardless of your connection to that Nikki chickie. I can't believe I just typed that!

Have a very merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

"nikki chickie"...can't believe you typed it either.

thanks for all those sweet compliments. you are the best.

oh, and thanks for being so nice to my family...especially aunt connie who deserves all the kind words and attention. :)